Your smile is one of your most important features. Dentistry is continually evolving, and with a variety of advanced treatment options, patients of all ages can easily achieve a beautiful, healthy, and aesthetic smile.
If you’re considering cosmetic dental treatment, ask yourself a few simple questions:
- Do you hesitate when you smile?
- Would you like to increase your self-confidence?
- Do you want to look your best in social or professional situations?
- Are you ready to reverse any dental imperfections you may have?
Dentistry is an Art and a Science
Let us help you achieve your smile goals! Our practice is able to offer smile enhancement, restoration, and maintenance treatments for optimal dental health. With leading-edge techniques and advanced materials, we can proudly offer you a beautiful, natural smile and all the benefits that come with it.
Feel more confident about your appearance with a new smile that is as beautiful as it is healthy. You no longer have to suffer from missing, chipped, discolored, or crooked teeth.
You deserve a bright, white smile, regardless of your age. KöR® Whitening Deep Bleaching System can restore the beauty of your smile in just two weeks, with results that can last a lifetime.
Over many years, stains from foods can work their way deep into the enamel of your teeth. KöR Whitening Deep Bleaching System provides a thorough removal of these stains from your enamel, rejuvenating your teeth with amazing whiteness. This happens by restoring your teeth's ability to absorb oxygen. Oxygen from the KöR whitening gel is absorbed deeply into the tooth, dissolving stains at the molecular level. Discover the benefits of KöR Whitening!
- KöR Whitening is the only recognized system in the world that will whiten tetracycline (dark) stained teeth, previously thought to be impossible.
- With easy periodic at-home maintenance, your teeth will stay white permanently even while you continue to drink red wine, tea, and coffee.
- During the whitening process, nearly all patients experience low to no tooth sensitivity.
- Teeth whitening has been clinically proven to be entirely safe for teeth and gums, so there is no need to worry about harming your smile.
The KöR Whitening Process
During your visit to our office, we will make a mold of your teeth and create a set of thin, form-fitting, ultra-comfortable KöR Whitening Trays. You only need to wear your trays, filled with KöR patented bleaching gel, while you sleep, so they won't interfere with your lifestyle. With a final in-office whitening session, your treatment will be complete and your smile will be the ideal shade of white that's just right for you.