To our patients
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our office will be opening for routine patient care on Monday May 11th, 2020. We will be in touch to reschedule cancelled appointments and may need to modify some future appointments. We appreciate your patience and flexibility as we work through these missed appointments.
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to safely deliver quality dental care for you and your family. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
As we reopen, you will notice some changes to your usual appointment experience. We ask for your patience as we implement the following measures:
- Prior to arrival Please bring your own mask from home to your appointment. Mask wearing is encouraged in our building.
- Check-in changes Please call our office from the parking lot. 701-235-1261 We will check you in over the phone and ask you to wait in your car until we are ready for your appointment. When ready, a team member will call and invite you inside where we will take your temperature and provide you with hand sanitizer.
- Patients only within the building In an effort to decrease the number of people in the building, we are asking that patients only enter the building, with exceptions for caregivers and parents of young patients
- Payments We are encouraging credit card payments over the phone to decrease the wait time at the end of your appointment.
- Team Protection We will be screening and taking the temperature of our team members upon arriving to work. Any team member who is symptomatic or has a temperature over 100.4 will be sent home. We added plexiglass for our front desk team and we will be wearing additional Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including N95 masks and face shields for some appointments. Due to this increased PPE, the temperature in our office might be cooler, so please bring a coat or sweater if you think you might need it.
If you or anyone in your household has a cough, fever or other symptoms of COVID-19, please let us know and we will be happy to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
This time away from our “normal” has highlighted what is really important in life – Family. Our family at home, our family at work and you our dental family. Your choice to make our office your dental home is something we are grateful for every day. We look forward to seeing you at your upcoming appointment.
Jim & Stephanie
Kari, Angie E, Tara, Lauren, Wendy, Caitlin, Allison, Sara, Mariah and Angie O