To our patients,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health.
While many things have changed this year, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to safely deliver quality dental care for you and your family.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
At this time the outward appearance of our office is looking more like the dental experience you have been used to over the years. While many of our COVID mitigation efforts are still in place, the majority of those are behind the scenes at this point.
• Masking At this time, patient masking is optional in our building. Our team is still masked at all times and will wear a N95 upon patient request.
• Appointment Check-in You are welcome to enter the building as normal. However, if you prefer to wait in your car until your appointment time please call our office 701-235-1261 and we will let you know when your provider is ready for your appointment. Prior to your appointment, all patients will be screened and offered hand sanitizer.
• Payments We are back to normal checking-out of patients with our front desk team. However, if you prefer to not wait to check-out at the end of your appointment, please contact our office before your appointment. We can keep payment information on file and process your payment after your appointment.
• Air quality We have HEPA filtration units in each operatory. These filter the room air 5 times/hour. We have iWave systems in each of our building furnaces. These purify the air using needle-point bi-polar ionization technology; studies show this technology reduces COVID in the air by greater than 90%. We have decreased our aerosol production by adding additional suction devices, including Purevac HVE in all hygiene operatories and Isolites in every room.
• Team Protection Our team members are wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including level 3 surgical masks or N95 masks for appointments. If you prefer, your provider can wear a N95 mask please let us know. Due to this increased PPE, the temperature in our office might be cooler, so please bring a coat or sweater if you think you might need it. Any team member who is symptomatic or has a temperature over 100.4 will be sent home.
If you or anyone in your household has a cough, fever or other symptoms of COVID-19, please let us know and we will be happy to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
This shift in our “normal” has highlighted what is really important in life – Family. Our family at home, our family at work and you our dental family. Your choice to make our office your dental home is something we are grateful for every day. We look forward to seeing you at your upcoming appointment.
Jim & Stephanie
Kari, Angie E, Tara, Lauren, Wendy, Caitlin, Allison, Sara, Angie O, Anna, Cassie and Mikayla